Plan and control cost, manage risk and buy value.
Our global cost databases are amongst the largest in the commercial real estate world. That gives us a profound understanding of construction costs, the construction market and the many factors that drive cost.
We can anticipate and mitigate the risks that come from rapid changes in economies, supply chains and manufacturing, helping to reduce their impact on your project budget.
You might see this volatility as a risk, we see it as an opportunity for you. One that we can unlock. Our board level relationships with the supply chain means we can get your project the attention it deserves and the team it needs to make sure it’s completed successfully.
These are some of the ways we can add value to every stage of the project lifecycle:
- Driving cost certainty and good governance at both project and portfolio level.
- Providing insights from our global cost database, in areas like international, national, and local benchmark costs for different project types.
- Optimising expenditure to focus on value for money and cost saving.
- Improving our clients decision-making capability through data analytics.
- Mitigating risk through the implementation of prudent financial oversight.
- Driving savings and promoting continual value management.
A properly implemented and well-maintained capital plan protects your assets from risk -and optimises the impact of what you spend each year.
Our hands-on construction market experts bring greater rigour, governance and cost control to decision-making for clients, with specific emphasis on reducing the total cost of ownership and capital expenditure at project and portfolio level.
- Work with the reinstatement cost assessment experts.
- We make sure you get the right insurance cover for the best price.
- We help you avoid being under-insured because it exposes you to potential losses in the event of a claim, and make sure you don’t pay too much if your property has been over-insured.
- We are one of only a handful of businesses in the world with a team dedicated entirely to RCA’s.
- Capital Planning–CBRE Capital Planner provides robust strategic planning, predictive management of capital spending, and project prioritisation-ensuring capital is most effectively utilised.
- Project Estimating–CBRE Estimator efficiently and accurately generates project cost estimates–enabling informed decision-making.
- Project Management Tool–KahuaTMis CBRE’s single global end-to-end core project management technology to collaborate and manage projects–providing clarity and information throughout the lifecycle of a project or portfolio.