Energy & Sustainability Integrated Solutions
As demonstrated by our science-based targets, corporate commitments and the amount of real estate we manage on behalf of our clients, we play a significant role in helping to limit the rise in global temperatures. Facilities management is core to sustainability, and with our mix of on-site teams, subject matter experts and supply chain partners, we improve the efficiency and sustainability of building operations.
Decrease your business risk and total cost of ownership while reducing your carbon emissions
Benefit from a digitally enabled, fully integrated facility management organisation and a decarbonisation approach that is methodical, transparent and auditable at every stage. By combining on-site teams, consultative subject matter experts and leading-edgetools, we deliver data-driven solutions for energy efficiency, carbon neutrality and asset performance.
Efficiency-as-a-Service projects since 2018
Identified in utility OpEx savings for clients since 2017
Benefits of our program
- Decreased asset total cost of ownership (ATCO) and reductions in maintenance, energy, carbon and capital costs by 11-15% over the course of the program.
- Significant reduction in asset downtime and operational risk by boosting asset reliability and condition.
- Levelised, targeted, and prioritised capital spend to maximize investment efficiency.
- Targeted capital planning based on total cost of ownership (maintenance, utility, capital, business risk and carbon emissions) vs. equipment age and condition.-Equipment
- level benchmarking of asset performance demonstrating high costs, opportunities for savings and real estate planning purposes.
- Portfolio decarbonisation acceleration and significant impact to ESG targets and commitments.
Head of Property Management Norway & Sweden